Hey Realme Users,
In this article we are going to share with you the Oneplus OxygenOS Theme for Realme UI and ColorOS 7 which will completely change look and feel of your device.
As you know every Realme user want OxygenOS like look and feel on their device. I know you cannot use OxygenOS on your device without root. But you can easily get Pure OxygenOS Look, Feel and Experience on your Realme Device by Using This OxygenOS or Oneplus Theme for Realme UI and ColorOS 7. Also many people loves to customize their device. If you are also one of them, then I am sure you will love this Oneplus OxygenOS theme for Realme Devices.
Below we have put up the download link of OxygenOS theme file for realme UI and ColorOS 7. You can easily get the themes from there. If you love customizing your device, then you will like this one for sure.
What’s Modified In OxygenOS Theme For Realme?
- Notification Panel
- In-display Fingerprint Animations
- Navigation Bar
- Clock Widget
- Messaging App
- File Manager
- Network Signals
- Battery Icon
- And Much More Things
Previews Of OxygenOS Theme For Realme UI
Theme Name : OxygenOS Theme for Realme UI
Size : 54.9MB
Designer : Digidoty
Compatibility : Realme UI, ColorOS 7
You can download the OxygenOS Theme, Wallpapers, Live Wallpapers and Ringtones by clicking below on ‘Google Drive’ or ‘MediaFire’.
- OxygenOS Theme for Realme UI | Google Drive / MediaFire / MEGA
- Oneplus Wallpapers | Google Drive
- Oneplus Live Wallpapers | XDA
- Oneplus Ringtones and Notification Sound | Google Drive
How To Apply OxygenOS Theme In Realme Devices
- Firstly Download OxygenOS Theme File for Realme UI.
- Open Theme Store App and Apply Default Theme.
- Open File Manager and Delete ColorOS Folder
- Now Go in App info of Theme Store and Force Stop Theme Store App and Clear App Data.
- Open Realme File Manager App.
- Open OxygenOS Theme File.
- Now Click on Try Me button.
- If theme store ask you to Keep Lockscreen Magazine or Not then Tap on “Don’t Keep”
- Again Delete ColorOS Folder.
- Open Theme Store and download “night under the tree” theme. (Don’t Apply This Theme. You have to just download this.)
- Now Reboot Your Phone.
- That’s it.
How to Fix 5 Minute Trial Error?
Watch this video : https://youtu.be/vWxjC3ESJpc
How To Use Default Lockscreen?
Simply Enable and Disable Lockscreen Magazine.
Is Using 3rd Party Themes Safe?
Yes, All Themes Are 100% Safe.
How To Change Lockscreen Wallpaper?
METHOD 1 : Use Google Photos App or Nova Launcher to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper.
METHOD 2 : Open Photos app. Choose Any Image Which You Want to Set as Lockscreen Wallpaper. Go to Menu, Click on Set as Wallpaper then Click on Set For Both. And Then Reboot Your Phone.
Thank you for reading this article, if there are questions about the theme or if you are facing any issue in downloading the theme, please comment below this article. By the way don’t forget to share this article with your Realme Friends. Have a great day guys.