Hey Realme Users,
As you know, the whole world is fighting the corona virus right now.
So it’s time to try a different theme for realme devices. So presenting the COVID-19 theme to get a clean and minimal look on your Realme devices. This theme offers COVID-19 Inspired icons, good looking homescreen and Notification Panel with Gradient Icon Backgrounds. The best part about this theme is that, it works on all Realme devices which has Realme UI. And also it works on ColorOS 7.
In this article we are going to share with you the COVID-19 Theme for Realme UI and ColorOS 7 which will completely change look and feel of your device.
Below we have put up the download link of theme file for realme UI and ColorOS 7. You can easily get the themes from there. If you love customizing your device, then you will like this one for sure.
What’s Modified In COVID-19 Theme For Realme?
- Notification Panel
- Homescreen Widget
Previews Of COVID-19 Theme For Realme UI
Theme Name : COVID-19
Size : 27MB
Designer : Digidoty
Compatibility : Realme UI, ColorOS 7
You can download the Dark Gradient Theme and Wallpaper by clicking below on Download Button
How To Apply COVID-19 Theme In Realme Devices
- Firstly Download COVID-19 Theme File for Realme UI.
- Open Theme Store App and Apply Default Theme.
- Open File Manager and Delete ColorOS Folder
- Now Go in App info of Theme Store and Force Stop Theme Store App and Clear App Data.
- Open Realme File Manager App.
- Open COVID-19 Theme File.
- Now Click on Try Me button.
- If theme store ask you to Keep Lockscreen Magazine or Not then Tap on “Don’t Keep”
- Again Delete ColorOS Folder.
- Open Theme Store and download “night under the tree” theme. (Don’t Apply This Theme. You have to just download this.)
- Now Reboot Your Phone.
- That’s it.
How to Fix 5 Minute Trial Error?
Watch this video : https://youtu.be/vWxjC3ESJpc
How To Use Default Lockscreen?
Simply Enable and Disable Lockscreen Magazine.
Is Using 3rd Party Themes Safe?
Yes, All Themes Are 100% Safe.
How To Change Lockscreen Wallpaper?
METHOD 1 : Use Any Third Party Gallery App or Any Third Party Launcher to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper.
METHOD 2 : Open Photos app. Choose Any Image Which You Want to Set as Lockscreen Wallpaper. Go to Menu, Click on Set as Wallpaper then Click on Set For Both. And Then Reboot Your Phone.
Thank you for reading this article, if there are questions about the theme or if you are facing any issue in downloading the theme, please comment below this article. By the way don’t forget to share this article with your Realme Friends. Have a great day guys.