Hey Realme Users,
No matter how many themes we try, but AOSP theme has its own different fun. Because this theme gives our phone a clean look. And everyone likes a clean look. So presenting the AOSP theme to get Stock Android experience and a clean look on your Realme devices.This AOSP theme offers Stock Android like icons, homescreen, settings, notification panel, lockscreen, status bar icons and much more things. The best part about this theme is that, it works on all Realme devices which has Realme UI. And also it works on ColorOS 7.
In this article we are going to share with you the AOSP Theme for Realme UI and ColorOS 7 which will completely change look and feel of your device.
As you know every Realme user want AOSP like look and feel on their device. I know you cannot use AOSP on your device without root. But you can easily get Pure AOSP or we can say Stock Android Look, Feel and Experience on your Realme Device by Using This AOSP Theme for Realme.
Below we have put up the download link of AOSP theme file for realme UI and ColorOS 7. You can easily get the themes from there. If you love customizing your device, then you will like this one for sure.
What’s Modified In AOSP Theme For Realme?
- Notification Panel
- Charging Animations
- Navigation Bar
- Clock Widget
- Messaging App
- File Manager
- Network Signals
- Battery Icon
- And Much More Things
Previews Of AOSP Theme For Realme UI
Theme Name : Pixel RemiX
Size : 33MB
Designer : Priyam Karla, Danish Shaikh
Compatibility : Realme UI, ColorOS 7
You can download the AOSP Theme, Wallpapers, Live Wallpapers and Ringtones by clicking below on ‘Google Drive’ or ‘MediaFire’.
- AOSP Theme for Realme UI | Google Drive / MediaFire
- AOSP Wallpapers | Google Drive
- AOSP Live Wallpapers | XDA
- AOSP Ringtones | Google Drive
How To Apply AOSP Theme In Realme Devices
- Firstly Download AOSP Theme File for Realme UI.
- Open Theme Store App and Apply Default Theme.
- Open File Manager and Delete ColorOS Folder
- Now Go in App info of Theme Store and Force Stop Theme Store App and Clear App Data.
- Open Realme File Manager App.
- Open AOSP Theme File.
- Now Click on Try Me button.
- If theme store ask you to Keep Lockscreen Magazine or Not then Tap on “Don’t Keep”
- Again Delete ColorOS Folder.
- Open Theme Store and download “night under the tree” theme. (Don’t Apply This Theme. You have to just download this.)
- Now Reboot Your Phone.
- That’s it.
How to Fix 5 Minute Trial Error?
Watch this video : https://youtu.be/vWxjC3ESJpc
How To Use Default Lockscreen?
Simply Enable and Disable Lockscreen Magazine.
Is Using 3rd Party Themes Safe?
Yes, All Themes Are 100% Safe.
How To Change Lockscreen Wallpaper?
METHOD 1 : Use Any Third Party Gallery App or Any Third Party Launcher to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper.
METHOD 2 : Open Photos app. Choose Any Image Which You Want to Set as Lockscreen Wallpaper. Go to Menu, Click on Set as Wallpaper then Click on Set For Both. And Then Reboot Your Phone.
Thank you for reading this article, if there are questions about the theme or if you are facing any issue in downloading the theme, please comment below this article. By the way don’t forget to share this article with your Realme Friends. Have a great day guys.